Monday, March 22, 2010

The opportunity of a lifetime

Something amazing happened to me this week today while just drawing a tshirt design my friends mom want to my the design real and start up a company. It's a great I can't believe that a simple idea will become a real life company. I believe if you don't look for something it will come to you better than before just have patience. Im really excited to have someone look at my drawing and say i want to have your drawing and have it real and I was like are you serious. Yep. next question was when you want it, how much, and how much you going to pay me. So me and my best friend are designing shirts now and later pants and from than we don't know yet so im excited to see where this is going to take us. Pray to God and he will provide

No comments:

Post a Comment