Tuesday, March 16, 2010
The Boondocks
I support Aaron Mcgruder 100% because he is not afraid to say what on his mind not worrying about the consequences of the media. The Boondocks speaks the truth about the USA. The Boondocks is a crude humor and its truthful. The Boondocks is one of the greatest cartoon that ever touch the television because its talks about real subjects thats makes you think about in the long run. You can't but to laugh at the humor of the boondocks. I don't get offended by his humor because he speak the truth and I can relate to him. You got to have an open mind when watching it. A lot of parents are upset that the character Huey and Riley are using curse words and the "N" word, If you look around in America, kids are really saying curse words bad the "N" word he is just speaking about it. Aaron is America Most hated comic because he is practicing his 1st Amendment and the government doesn't what that to happen. I love the boondocks its truthful and don't hold back funny. If you don't watch point blank. ITS JUST COMEDY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment