My final project is pretty good it could’ve been better. The look of the website seems dull and just informative I could’ve added a simple flash or a video tutorial on each pages I could added a brighter background and brighter text. I like the way it is set up because its simple to the point its not complicated and confusing on trying to find other links to get to other pages but still it need something different something that will make the viewers come back every time. To me my website is simple but to other viewers it could see it as too simple. My other projects will be in the of simple and diverse.
The feel of the website is dull and dark, it could’ve been more vibrant and more energy filled and makes the viewer glad they chose my website for help. I could’ve added banners and screen shoots of tutorials that’s done step by step instead of the text tutorials. To me it felt like it was rushed and no time was actually used to make the website different than any other tutorial website. The next website I design will have the look and the feel of a great website.
The feel of the website is dull and dark, it could’ve been more vibrant and more energy filled and makes the viewer glad they chose my website for help. I could’ve added banners and screen shoots of tutorials that’s done step by step instead of the text tutorials. To me it felt like it was rushed and no time was actually used to make the website different than any other tutorial website. The next website I design will have the look and the feel of a great website.
No comments:
Post a Comment